- If you're going to have a torture device, why not make it pretty? My coach had this brilliant thinking and made this massage ball for me. Awesome, right?
- Speaking of pretty things, take a look at this masterpiece. My incredibly talented friend drew this with chalk over three days at a Tampa art show.
- Securing tickets to the concert of one of my current favorite artists was pretty sweet! Now, I just have to wait five-plus months ...
- Another beautiful thing: Swedish Fish Jelly Beans. My running buddy, Lori, rocks for introducing them to me (and for a whole bunch of other reasons)!
- And, one last pretty thing: the sunrise on an early morning run. This makes bridge running worth it ... well, and the fact that I'll be trained to run the bridges in the Iron Girl Half Marathon in April.
Have you seen anything pretty lately? Do you use a massage ball? Have you tried Swedish Fish Jelly Beans?