this crazy day, I got some pretty rockin' news: I'm sweating pink. What
does that mean? It means I'm a Sweat Pink Ambassador. So, what does
that mean? It means that I'll sweat hard, play hard and inspire those
around me to achieve their best selves. Read more about it here.
- I didn't consider myself a Beyonce fan before Sunday. I liked some songs, but was not overly crazy about her (unlike her husband, Mr. Carter ... love some Jay-Z). Then, the Super Bowl halftime show happened. She was incredible, amazing, fabulous. She sang live, and she rocked it. And she indulged me a Destiny's Child reunion. Thanks, Bey.
- Speaking of Bey and Jay, they were in New Orleans the weekend before the Super Bowl. So was I. Where's the meet-up, folks? Or, more realistically, a sighting. I want to improve my celebrity sightings. Right now, I've got a blurry photo of Vanilla Ice. That's it. Jay would have been a major rapper upgrade.
- Everyday, at least four times per day, I'm looking up at seven flights of stairs. The elevator is being replaced in our building. With a dog, this makes for lots of trips up and down. They estimate it will be out for four to six weeks. Nine days down (and up)!
- The Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon is this weekend! I loved this race last year, and I can't wait to rock it again. From an expo on a Major League Baseball field to bands along the course, this race really does rock. And, the name includes my favorite word: rock.
- Stay tuned next week for my very first and very awesome giveaway! Hint: if you like running and are female (sorry, dudes), this giveaway is going to rock your world! (A badge in the right sidebar is even more of a hint.)