- You can save $20 on Pretty Muddy
through January 31. What is Pretty Muddy? It's a 5K course with mud and
obstacles. And, it's a women-only event (sorry, dudes).
It's going to be my first mud run, and you should join in the fun. There is a Tampa event (for local gals), but there are also events across the country. Use the code GIRLTIME to save $20 when you register.
- I just got back from a rather last-minute trip to the Biloxi, Mississippi area. It included a half marathon and a trip to New Orleans. These were both extremely awesome. A full race recap to come.
|I'm not sure why I love this area so much ...|
- I'll also have a post on things to do when traveling to a destination race. This was my first one, and I learned what to do (and what not to do, unfortunately).
- Some things to do when visiting New Orleans? Visit Cafe Du Monde. Eat beignets.
- Chloe wanted someone, anyone to drop a beignet. No luck. People hold on tight.
- Everything about New Orleans makes me happy ... especially the beignets ... and Bloody Marys. Whew, it's a good thing I ran a half marathon before I visited.