It’s been quite a week, and I’m not sure why. I just feel worn out and ready for the weekend (and my Halloween half marathon). Maybe it's because I have all of this floating around in my head:
- I’m wearing costume #2 for a work party tomorrow and costume #3 for a race on Sunday. My work costume is a variation on the Zorro costume from last year. It’s called: I need a costume, and I want something new but I’m not motivated enough to make another one.
- When I was at Wal-Mart tonight picking up last-minute costume pieces, I found this beautiful magazine, and I soon found it in my basket. I love Jessica Simpson, and I have a really hard time resisting any magazine with her on it. Why are people giving her crap for losing 60 pounds in 5 months? Isn’t that healthy? Poor girl will always be hassled for her weight.
- In other Jessica Simpson news: she is coming to my city! I The day before the Women’s Half Marathon (Nov. 17), she’ll be at a mall in Tampa. I will be there. I will possibly faint. OK, it’s not that bad. But, I’m super excited. And, it possibly is that bad.
- My new-to-me car had a loose part on the door handle. I was scared that I would break it if I pushed it back in place, so since I was taking it to the dealer for the first oil change anyway, I figured I’d have them do it. Well, my 30-minute oil change turned into a six-day ordeal. Apparently, it requires taking off the door and is apparently way more complicated than I ever imagined. Thankfully, it won’t cost anything. Also, thankfully, I have a loaner car. But, I feel like a giant in the loaner car. It’s a hybrid hatchback, and it’s small. I’m not small. I look like I’m in a clown car.
- I won this awesome prize pack from this blog. I’m in love with the water bottle and soup bowl. And the soup. And the lunch bag. OK, I love it all. The Progresso Light soups rock!
- I can’t stop watching Jersey Shore. I’m a faithful watcher since the beginning, unfortunately. Thankfully, it’s the last season. Whew! I’m actually starting to like The Situation, which is just wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.