- I recently bought a foam roller. I'm told that it will be one of my best friends. This hasn't happened yet, but I just got it. It's going to be a big part of my life since it is a required part of my Peak Wellness plan.
|Unsure of my feelings at this time|
- I also recently bought a new pair of running shoes. They are pink. And pretty. And my feet love them because they are Brooks.
- I don't watch much TV. Well, let me rephrase that. I don't watch much TV besides sports or "Two and a Half Men" reruns. And, ahem, "Jersey Shore." (I know, I know ...). Aside from "Jersey Shore," there is no show that I watch on a regular basis (and anxiously await the next week's episode). Last season, I loved "American Horror Story." It was my show. I watched it. I loved it. I anxiously awaited each episode. The new season starts on Wednesday. But, with almost all new characters ... in a new location. I am somewhat concerned that I won't like it anymore. I liked those characters, darn it. I liked the location, darn it. Sigh.
- I recently made the declaration that I would like anything Bruno Mars sang. Stupid me for making such a proclamation. I don't like this song. It's monotonous and boring.
- Here's a little sneak peak into tomorrow's "This week in running" post: the long run and I are back in love. Hugs and kisses!