- I am loving the promos for Charlie Sheen's new show, "Anger Management." Of course, I love Charlie Sheen so that makes sense.
- I like Maroon 5 even though most of their songs sound exactly the same. Like one, like them all. So, I find myself jamming along to their newest song, "Payphone." But, what year is it? Are there any payphones left in the US? Of course, I don't tend to really listen to lyrics that closely. Maybe it explains this in the song.
- Dr. Dre rocks (well, raps); he's one of my all-time favorite rappers. So, when I heard on the radio this morning to Google "Dr. Dre World-Class Wreckin' Cru," of course I did. Wow.
- Being the
cheapfrugal girl that I am, I get my hair cut and colored at a beauty school. I don’t change my hair style much, and I never let anyone cut more than an inch off of it, so I’m not really particular about who cuts it. As long as I don’t end up looking like this again (I’m number 9), I’m cool.
- I’m all about changing hair color, though. I get bored easily, and I figure color is something you can always fix (or I tell myself that). So, for my appointment on Saturday, I'm thinking lighter. Maybe carmelish?
|From this ... (classy car photo)|
- Sometimes I wonder why I spend so much time on my hair. I feel like my hair spends most of its life in a ponytail. Between running and sports or out of irritation, my hair is up on my head a good deal of time.
|... to this? (source)|